Things I Did Right Yesterday
- had a whopper and no fries or pop
- craved chocolate and ate one small piece
- had a whole lot of veggies for supper, skipped the perogies and had a cup of chicken with white and wild rice soup
- had about a 1/2 cup of cheerios mixed snack lightly dressed
- walked around the icecream section and candy section at walmart but talked myself out of buying anything
Things I Did Wrong
- I didn't exercise. The opportunity would not present itself as I was gone all day and had company in the evening and was then too tired.
- ate about 1/2 cup of peanuts. That was VERY bad. VERY VERY bad. Peanuts are good for you - but very very high in calories. I told Dave not to buy any anymore.
- broke and had a cup of hot chocolate while reading in bed.
What I have done Right so Far today
- mowed the lawn for 45 minutes
- entered weight into Weight Commander
- planned my meals and exercise for the rest of the day
What I have Done Wrong
- broke and had toast with cinnamon and sugar
What I am Going To Do To Combat My Evening Cravings
- have a cup of postum instead
What I'm Going to Do Right Now
- go have a shower because I'm dirty and sweaty from mowing
- work out for 10 minutes, jump rope for 1 min.
- clean livingroom
- change wash
- vacuum house
My Ten Minute Workout for the day: (6 ten minute sessions throughout the day)
- 3 sets 30 reps crunches
- 3 sets 6 reps squats
- 3 sets 20 reps (maybe) pushups
- 3 sets 40 reps butt lifts
- 3 sets 6 reps lunges (maybe, if it doesn't kill my knees)
So maybe I will go over ten minuts each time but that is okay. I just want to make sure I get 60 minutes in somehow today to burn off the sugar and margarine on my toast and the crap I ate yesterday.
Still - my Fit Day Charts
say I am eating less calories than I am burning - but the scale hasn't budged. It makes me frustrated.
I keep reminding myself that I'm not even two months post partum and I need to be patient with myself but it is still difficult. I would love to wear something other than maternity shorts.